STATEMENT OF FAITH
1. We believe in the blessed Trinity: Father, Jesus His Son, and the Holy Spirit.
Father: Sovereign, Creator of all heaven and earth, omni-potent and omni-present.
Son: Jesus, who by His finished work at the cross re-established relationship between mankind and God to be enjoyed here on earth and also in heaven. No greater friend is He than the One who laid His life down for us. The only way to heaven is through relationship with Jesus - He is the light, the truth and the ONLY door to salvation - no one gets to the Father except through Him. In His suffering He became the price that paid for our healing and through His death we are saved by grace through faith. Jesus died and on the third day rose taking the sting out of death and sits at our heavenly Father's side and intercedes for us.
Holy Spirit: The third Person of the Trinity, sweet Person (of comfort, guidance, teacher) and who is the resurrection power. He is the one that reveals the Son and the Father.
2. We are saved - not by works - but by grace through faith.
3. We believe in the virgin birth - Mary the mother of Jesus.
4. We believe in the divine power - the power of God purchased at the cross.
We believe that Jesus is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow. We believe in the ministry of Jesus and that all the gifts of the Holy Spirit are functioning through the Lord's sons and daughters - and are available to all those who believe.
5. We believe that the Holy Bible is the inspired Word of God (Authority of God).
When the Holy Spirit breathes on it (power) it brings life to all - taking us from glory to glory.